Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 19, 2008

Moon Beams

Holding the moon in the palm of their hands!



Freeze! Or I will... I will.... I will start laughing!



While driving the girls around, I took advantage of the full moon and tried to get some fun shots. I know absolutely nothing of what I am doing and it is sooo frustrating. Why is it that when I start something new (like photography), I expect so much out of myself. I hate it that I am not getting the kind of shots that I want. I want so much to just be able to pick up my camera, know which settings to put it on and not worry how they will turn out. I guess practice makes perfect but still.... I want it now! It's discouraging when I think i get some decent ones and then get home an upload them to dicover that MOST of them are bad! I have horrible hands shake too!!! The Moon pics below were taken with a tripod. I do have to say that even though these are not the best, I love the moon beam effect I was able to capture by setting my iso on 1600.




Just some more fun ones that I played with in photoshop. This is an abandoned creamery building in the industrial part of my town. I was only able to get just one half way decent pic of the moon near this building.


And last but not least. Here is a July pic of Tucker. He just recently went under the knife and now he is offically a 58 lb sissy boy..... (neutered). Isn't my mom pretty?

No comments: