Tuesday, July 15, 2008

March 2008 Archive

March 26, 2008
Tucker

Tucker
Originally uploaded by krbeah 8 weeks old and just a sweety. His ears are starting to stand up more.

Posted at 08:23 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)
Tucker

Tucker
Originally uploaded by krbeah Look at this sweet little face! He is really growing!

Posted at 08:20 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

March 22, 2008
Spring has sprung!
And boy do I have spring fever! Even though things are still so dry here and the grass looks as dead as it can get, the flowers are starting to bloom! Trees are budding and flowering and it is just so pretty. It's like a breath of fresh air! Even the weeds are blooming and showing signs of coming out of a sleepy winter (if that is what you call this last couple of months). Things are coming alive again just like our Savior did after being unjustly crucified on that Cross so many years ago. Going from total earth-shattering death to complete eternal-giving life in a matter of 3 days. As Point of Grace sings "The cross that cost my Lord His life
Has given me mine; There's a bridge to cross the great divide; There's a cross to bridge the great divide".

How can we ever be thankful enough for the new life that HE gives when the price for it cost Him his own life? Thank you, Jesus for your unselfish love!

Here are a few pictures of the flowers I have taken in the past couple of days.




Posted at 06:51 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

March 10, 2008
Flickr
This is a test post from , a fancy photo sharing thing.

Posted at 09:42 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)
Dogs, birds, and what??
Just thought I would add a few more pictures. I am having a blast with this new camera. I am still trying to get use to all the settings so alot of the pics are still way off but I'm loving it!

This is the newest addition to my family. Meet my new brother, Tucker! He will be 8 weeks old in 2 days! Mom and Dad decided that it was time to get another dog and so they searched and searched for just the right breeder of German Shepards. They found one out of the Ft Worth area and picked up this little guy last week. He is just awesome! Despite getting very sick when they got home with him, he pulled through and is now on the road to a full recovery. His strength is coming back every minute of every day! He's adorable!

Here is a cool picture I got of a cardinal bird that frequents my mom's bird feeder in her backyard. There is a male and female that are just gorgous and as luck would have it, I just happen to be standing at the window, focusing my camera on the bird feeder when Mr. Cardinal showed up. Lucky shot, if you ask me! I tried and tried to wait out Mrs. Cardinal but she wouldn't land when I was near the window. Maybe it was my hot pink shirt reflecting off the window that worked against me.

The next few are just random pics I took in the yard. I was just playing around with the camera. All of the pics I have posted today are SOC except for resizing and the B&W converstion on the last one.

Posted at 04:20 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

March 07, 2008
Lose and Gain
Ok so... ever since I got my new camera in the mail I have been doing nothing but drooling! It's a full fledged romance! I'm in love!

Let me start off by saying that I bought a 500 gig external drive to go along with this new camera so I could use it as storage for all the new pictures I was taking. I hooked it up 2 weeks ago and have moved all my current pics off my hard drive. 3 years worth, as a matter of fact. Well, guess what! Sunday night, the external drive crashed and I lost 3 years of my life. Talk about gut wrenching! The first photo shoot I did with my new camera is GONE! ADIOS! SEE YA! HASTA LA VISTA, BABY- GONE, WITHOUT A TRACE! I cried and cried! Luckily I saved about 7 pictures from the first photoshoot on a thumb drive that I took to my parents house to show them. I was thankful for that. As for the rest of the 3 years... I guess I just live and learn! I will be burning photos to disc at least every 3 months from now on.

With all that said, here is 4 of the 7 pictures I took from my first photo shoot ever!





The next 3 pictures were taken yesterday at a local Veteran's Memorial Park in town. I would really like to find a good black and white conversion for some photos. The one I have just doesn't look right. I am also LOVING the tree picture. I took it at sunset and the reflection is from one of the marble benches that sit in front of the WW2 Memorial. Just so "sick" as E would say!

So, what do you think???

p.s. All of these pictures are SOC except the B&W one. All I did to them was add my watermark stamp in photoshop.

Posted at 09:38 PM in Pictures | Permalink | Comments (2) | TrackBack (0)

No comments: