Sunday, August 24, 2008

School

Things are finally getting back to normal for the new school year for both E and myself. I enrolled in 11 hours this semester but have decided that with my new (still pending) job position that it would be wise to drop out of all but my online class for the time being. I think that trying to learn learning new responsibilities at work and trying to hold down a nearly full time schedule in school along with E's new school schedule and this thing called life, it was in my best interest to just keep one class. There is always next semester. The online class I am taking is a computer class so it shouldn't be too difficult. However, after I bought 240 dollars worth of books for this class, I better learn something!
E started a new school this year. It has been totally awesome for her. Her attitude has really changed. She is talking about how she is going to strive to be on the honor roll and how she is really excited about school. This new school really focuses on academics and the arts. She is doing things in this school that has not been afforded to her before. Multimedia classes, broadcasting, fine arts, Spanish and Latin, along with all of the core subjects. She is growing already and only has 1 week under her belt. I'm very proud and excited for her! I think I made a good decision and this was a great move!

The jobs are going good. E is still working at the ice cream and candy co on the weekends and I am still waiting to hear about my promotion. I have heard numerous rumors that I got the position but I can not bank on it until it is in writing in front of my face. We shall know sometime next week! Just keep saying prayers!


I have new pics of 7 month old Tucker. It is just amazing how much he is still changing. When I went over there this weekend, he didn't even look like the same dog! He is really lightening up a lot. He is just beautiful! Rotten but beautiful. He has a great personality. His bark is so deep. I would definitely think twice about breaking in the house if I were to come face to face with him in the night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow woman! Sounds like you both have full plates! Glad to see that you are doing well and are happy!

KR said...

It looks like you all are doing wonderfully!! :) I can't believe how grown up E is. It seems like just yesterday I was at her 10 year old birthday party at the skating rink!!
((((HUGS))))!
Kristin :)

KR said...

PS - shoot over an email when you get a chance (I can't for the life of me remember which one is your email right now - doh!! sorry!). :)