Saturday, August 9, 2008

New room

This is going to be another short post but I just wanted to share more of E's new room. We got it put back together tonight and she loves it! It is still missing a few details but all in all it turned out real well!


The picture over her bed!


The arrow is a magnet bulletin board.


New curtains


I will try and get a pic of the whole room tomorrow. We are exhausted and too tired to try for any more pictures tonight!
Here is one of Tucker, since I havent posted one of him in a while. Look how much he is lightening up!

Tomorrow I shall show you my new cross and a quilt from my great grandmother!
One final shout out! Woo Hoo! One of E's friends was crowned the new Rodeo Queen for 2008! She was great! WAY TO GO, N! We are proud of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love all the colors!!! :D Hee Hee -- give that furbaby a big hug!:D