Monday, September 29, 2008

Bye Bye Midnights, Bye Bye

Looks like I am saying goodbye to a lot of things lately. One of those being Midnight shifts! WOO.FINALLY.HOO! Although they are my favorite shift because there is no "brass" around, I am sad to say that I must let them go since I AM now the said "brass"! Oh how sweet it is! :o) I will be working my last "hoot" shift on Sept. 30th and will move to day time hours. I will be filling in on the hoot shifts if someone happens to call in sick or just decide that they need to be off because they said so type of thing (ughhh.....don't ask!) but I wont be working them full time anymore!

Nil desperandum, my dear! Across the desert lies the promised land!!!! Adieu, Alf Wiedersehen,Gesundheit, Farewell....said in my best Gene Wilder voice from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.. gosh I love that movie!



Oh and I have to add a must see!!! Tina Fey ROCKS! Dead ringer, if you ask me!

No comments: