Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is your word worth?

GRRRRR! I am sooooo furious that I could just scream! UGH!

All I have to say is that I am so very thankful that God gave my daddy wisdom enough to teach my brother and I at an early age what integrity meant and that you are only as good as your word!!!! I have taken that lesson to heart and tried to display it to the best of my ability in my everyday life. When I run across someone who doesn't, it just blows me away. I don't understand how they do what they do and do it without blinking an eye. I can not understand how they are so willing to sell their integrity for something so small. It is just beyond me!


Thank you Dad for having morals and integrity, principles and a conscience. Thanks for displaying honesty and sincerity in your life and for being a great role model. Thanks for being a part in molding me into the person I am today and for living your life as the example. I can not thank you enough. I love you!

No comments: