Sunday, October 26, 2008

WOOT!!

We are going to regionals, I repeat, WE ARE GOING TO REGIONALS! Woot! They did it! The LAAS Lobos won 2nd place in yesterdays robotics competition! According to E, they were in 1st place the entire weekend up until the final round and lost one event which put them 2nd overall. It was really fun hearing all about it! She had a blast and I can't wait for December when we get to go to Ft Smith Arkansas! I will be on a mission to try and get a picture of this alleged "robot" for you to peek at before December. It's really neat!

Anyways, nothing else new to report except that I didn't get finished mowing, but it was for good reason. Do not let anyone ever tell you that tree trimming is easy or fun cuz they would be lying! Dad, Mom and I trimmed and hauled I don't know how many tons of tree branches and wood. My muscles are saying that it was AT LEAST two tons maybe two and a half tons worth....lol We still have another half ton left. But I can say that I have almost a full truck bed full worth of cedar for firewood this winter. I will be getting some more mesquite too! Woot! I feel like the little grasshopper gathering and storing away for the winter. At least the hard work will help keep us warm this winter while providing wonderful enjoyment of a fireplace! I *heart* my fireplace! (Note to self... call a chimney sweeper and get the fireplace prepared for this winter).

Well, until next time..... Happy Fall from Tucker!

No comments: